With nearly three decades on stage, Mike Rivera has established himself as a premier comedy attraction and consistent crowd-pleaser from coast to coast. Class is in session when this longtime teacher takes the stage, with his trademark “teachable moments” keeping the audience laughing night after night. The quick-witted comedian tears through a fast-paced set that highlights his likable stage persona and clever writing style. It’s no wonder that ABC’s The View named him “America’s Most Hilarious Teacher” in a nationally-televised comedy competition.
Whether he’s delivering a lesson to engaged students or taking them on a trip overseas, Rivera connects with his students the way a comedian connects with his audience– because he is a comedian, and he considers his kids to be the most important audience he faces. “Comedy is about finding common ground and reaching the audience in a personal and meaningful way,” Rivera said. “Teaching is no different, except the rewards continue long after the laughter stops.”
- Gratuity is not included and will be added to your bill.
- Two Item Minimum per person!
- Rated R, 18+
- Door Opens for Dinner One hour before the scheduled showtime.
- Please list in the "Customer Notes" section any need for accessible
- All prices, performers, and showtimes are subject to change.
- Shows contain Adult Humor and If you are easily offended this may not be for you.
- By purchasing tickets to this event, you are authorizing this charge and agreeing to our terms and conditions herein.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL unless the event is canceled by the artist or venue.
- No refunds, transfers, or exchanges. Ticket resales are not permitted.
- Tickets prices and fees are “market-priced” and may fluctuate.
- Mandatory two-item minimum purchase per person in the showroom.
- No photography, videography, filming, or recording during the show.
- Valid photo ID and credit card used for purchase are required to pick up tickets.
- No smoking and no vaping.
- We reserve the right to deny/refuse entry to or remove parties who have been deemed a distraction to other guests.
- We reserve the right to search personal items and may not allow personal items into the venue.
- The venue and Owner’s Representatives are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged property.
- Upon entry of the venue,(i) you hereby irrevocably grant the venue owner ( Snappers at Fort Myers), and its parent(s), affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, successors, and assigns (collectively, “Owner”) the right to photograph, record, film and otherwise capture your image, voice, and likeness (collectively, “Footage”) and to own, license, assign and/or use the Footage (and/or any portion thereof) in perpetuity, throughout the world in any and all media including, without limitation, in connection with any productions, programming, advertising and promotion, subject in all respects in Owner’s sole discretion.