Frankie Paul has been touring professionally since 1990 and entertaining audiences all over the country. Frankie Paul is fast becoming a prominent force in the world of comedy! He has a unique knack for taking a typically unnoticeable situation and placing it to new levels of hysterics! From fishing, scuba diving, and female body builders to marriage, kids, and how we choose the animals we eat. Frankie Paul hits them all from angles you know but never see coming! All done with an unstoppable high energy delivery!
Frankie has had numerous TV appearances on FOX NBC and Comedy Central as well as dozens of radio shows like Rick & Bubba and Bob & Sheri plus many others. And of course he has performed live in all the top comedy clubs and theaters around the country and abroad! He knew from a young age that he had a knack for making people laugh! In school, he was a real class clown. He was able to make the teacher laugh along with the kids. Therefore, avoiding a trip to the principal's office. Born in New York City, Frankie and his family moved to the small town of Melbourne, Florida when he was seven years old. He remains there today with his wife and two children. Frankie says "Everything I've learned, I've learned in the south so my comedy does have a southern flair."
Once you see Frankie at a Comedy Club in your town, you'll want to see him again! You will want to bring new friends to enjoy this incredible show! His facial expressions alone will have you rolling! With an animated appearance and a positive edge, Frankie Paul takes his crowd on a silly roller coaster ride of uproarious laughter. After it's over, the crowds are drained but want ride again and again! If laughter is truly the medicine, then Frankie Paul should be Surgeon General. Don't miss him !!!
- Gratuity is not included and will be added to your bill.
- Two Item Minimum per person!
- Rated R, 18+
- Door Opens for Dinner One hour before the scheduled showtime.
- Please list in the "Customer Notes" section any need for accessible
- All prices, performers, and showtimes are subject to change.
- Shows contain Adult Humor and If you are easily offended this may not be for you.
- By purchasing tickets to this event, you are authorizing this charge and agreeing to our terms and conditions herein.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL unless the event is canceled by the artist or venue.
- No refunds, transfers, or exchanges. Ticket resales are not permitted.
- Tickets prices and fees are “market-priced” and may fluctuate.
- Mandatory two-item minimum purchase per person in the showroom.
- No photography, videography, filming, or recording during the show.
- Valid photo ID and credit card used for purchase are required to pick up tickets.
- No smoking and no vaping.
- We reserve the right to deny/refuse entry to or remove parties who have been deemed a distraction to other guests.
- We reserve the right to search personal items and may not allow personal items into the venue.
- The venue and Owner’s Representatives are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged property.
- Upon entry of the venue,(i) you hereby irrevocably grant the venue owner ( Snappers at Fort Myers), and its parent(s), affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, successors, and assigns (collectively, “Owner”) the right to photograph, record, film and otherwise capture your image, voice, and likeness (collectively, “Footage”) and to own, license, assign and/or use the Footage (and/or any portion thereof) in perpetuity, throughout the world in any and all media including, without limitation, in connection with any productions, programming, advertising and promotion, subject in all respects in Owner’s sole discretion.