Eric Grady is a nationally touring, American, stand-up comedian, and actor... AND the World's Tallest Comedian. At least, that's what Google says. Eric has been performing stand-up comedy since the mid 1990s. He has honed his act into a hilarious, physical, rapid-fire, smart, unforgettable comedy show, that always leaves his audience wanting more. Don't miss your chance to see Eric Grady; the World's Tallest Comedian, coming soon to a comedy venue near you.
Carmen Vallone’s name resonates as majestically as trumpets blown by the highest choir of angels in the kingdom of heaven. Don’t worry though, his ticket price usually isn’t any higher than about twelve bucks. With his enthusiastic smile, and happily twisted vision of everyday life, Carmen guides you through a night of entertainment as he talks about being from Upstate New York, living in Florida, and what life is like on the road. Never one to attack the audience, Carmen makes you feel right at home, and you’ll never be scared to sit in the front row.
In his twelve years of comedy, Carmen has been so many places and performed on so many stages, you might think he has been doing comedy for thirteen years. He has been night clubbing with Bob Saget, he has drank champagne with Joan Rivers, and he went to a BBQ with Jim Carrey. You might have seen Carmen on NBC’s Last Comic Standing, CBS’s Comedy Night School, or Jamie Kennedy’s “Heckler” movie, but probably not. In addition to being a hilarious stand-up comedian, Carmen is also the host and producer of “A Joke Off ! ! !™”. A nationally touring comedy competition, currently in development for national TV.
- Gratuity is not included and will be added to your bill.
- Two Item Minimum per person!
- Rated R, 18+
- Door Opens for Dinner One hour before the scheduled showtime.
- Please list in the "Customer Notes" section any need for accessible
- All prices, performers, and showtimes are subject to change.
- Shows contain Adult Humor and If you are easily offended this may not be for you.
- By purchasing tickets to this event, you are authorizing this charge and agreeing to our terms and conditions herein.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL unless the event is canceled by the artist or venue.
- No refunds, transfers, or exchanges. Ticket resales are not permitted.
- Tickets prices and fees are “market-priced” and may fluctuate.
- Mandatory two-item minimum purchase per person in the showroom.
- No photography, videography, filming, or recording during the show.
- Valid photo ID and credit card used for purchase are required to pick up tickets.
- No smoking and no vaping.
- We reserve the right to deny/refuse entry to or remove parties who have been deemed a distraction to other guests.
- We reserve the right to search personal items and may not allow personal items into the venue.
- The venue and Owner’s Representatives are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged property.
- Upon entry of the venue,(i) you hereby irrevocably grant the venue owner ( Snappers at Fort Myers), and its parent(s), affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, successors, and assigns (collectively, “Owner”) the right to photograph, record, film and otherwise capture your image, voice, and likeness (collectively, “Footage”) and to own, license, assign and/or use the Footage (and/or any portion thereof) in perpetuity, throughout the world in any and all media including, without limitation, in connection with any productions, programming, advertising and promotion, subject in all respects in Owner’s sole discretion.