Originally from Manchester, CT. Myke Herlihy is one of the most lovable jerks you’ll ever meet! After spending thirteen years behind bars, serving drinks not time, Myke now takes his bartender's wit to the stage. Whether he's discussing his failed relationships, ranting about the trials and tribulations of being an unwed father, or reminiscing over the insanity that was his childhood, Myke always manages to find the light at the end of the tunnel.
His ability to find the funny in any situation has made him a favorite in venues throughout the country, having been selected to perform at "The World Series of Comedy" in Las Vegas, NV., "The Boston Comedy Festival" in Sommerville, MA., and "The Laugh Your Asheville Off Comedy Festival" in Asheville, NC. He has shared the stage with the likes of Ralphie May, Louie Anderson, Rob Schneider, Tom Rhodes, Michael Winslow, Pete Lee and Dustin Diamond.
- Gratuity is not included and will be added to your bill.
- Two Item Minimum per person!
- Rated R, 18+
- Door Opens for Dinner One hour before the scheduled showtime.
- Please list in the "Customer Notes" section any need for accessible
- All prices, performers, and showtimes are subject to change.
- Shows contain Adult Humor and If you are easily offended this may not be for you.
- By purchasing tickets to this event, you are authorizing this charge and agreeing to our terms and conditions herein.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL unless the event is canceled by the artist or venue.
- No refunds, transfers, or exchanges. Ticket resales are not permitted.
- Tickets prices and fees are “market-priced” and may fluctuate.
- Mandatory two-item minimum purchase per person in the showroom.
- No photography, videography, filming, or recording during the show.
- Valid photo ID and credit card used for purchase are required to pick up tickets.
- No smoking and no vaping.
- We reserve the right to deny/refuse entry to or remove parties who have been deemed a distraction to other guests.
- We reserve the right to search personal items and may not allow personal items into the venue.
- The venue and Owner’s Representatives are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged property.
- Upon entry of the venue,(i) you hereby irrevocably grant the venue owner ( Snappers at Fort Myers), and its parent(s), affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, successors, and assigns (collectively, “Owner”) the right to photograph, record, film and otherwise capture your image, voice, and likeness (collectively, “Footage”) and to own, license, assign and/or use the Footage (and/or any portion thereof) in perpetuity, throughout the world in any and all media including, without limitation, in connection with any productions, programming, advertising and promotion, subject in all respects in Owner’s sole discretion.