Handing award-winning comedian Crystal Powell a mic is like lighting a fuse under a powder keg. The results are explosive! Born and raised in rural Texas towns, Crystal proudly embraces her roots as a down-home girl with a heart as big as her dreams. Her talents have taken her far from small-town life, however, to venues across the country. When she hits the stage, she mixes relatable everyday situations with personal anecdotes and trending topics that send her crowds into fits of laughter.
Crystal has packed venues nationwide, performing at L.A's Laugh Factory, the San Diego Civic Center, and the Los Angeles, Ontario, Palm Beach, Arlington and Houston Improv Comedy Clubs, to name a few and was chosen as a feature comic for the prestigious Laugh Out Loud comedy festival in 2018. She has appeared alongside comedic powerhouses such as Kevin Hart, Mike Epps, Rodney Perry, Damon Williams, and Rudy Rush and can hold her own in any arena. Crystal won the 2015 i10 Media "Influential Entertainer's Award," the Houston Improv's "Producer's Award" and was named one of "Houston's All-Stars of Comedy." She also hosted a four-day event in honor of National Humor Month that made citywide headlines in Houston. In 2017, Crystal was chosen by the Super Bowl committee as the only comedian to perform for the crowds during Super Bowl Live.
- Gratuity is not included and will be added to your bill.
- Two Item Minimum per person!
- Rated R, 18+
- Door Opens for Dinner One hour before the scheduled showtime.
- Please list in the "Customer Notes" section any need for accessible
- All prices, performers, and showtimes are subject to change.
- Shows contain Adult Humor and If you are easily offended this may not be for you.
- By purchasing tickets to this event, you are authorizing this charge and agreeing to our terms and conditions herein.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL unless the event is canceled by the artist or venue.
- No refunds, transfers, or exchanges. Ticket resales are not permitted.
- Tickets prices and fees are “market-priced” and may fluctuate.
- Mandatory two-item minimum purchase per person in the showroom.
- No photography, videography, filming, or recording during the show.
- Valid photo ID and credit card used for purchase are required to pick up tickets.
- No smoking and no vaping.
- We reserve the right to deny/refuse entry to or remove parties who have been deemed a distraction to other guests.
- We reserve the right to search personal items and may not allow personal items into the venue.
- The venue and Owner’s Representatives are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged property.
- Upon entry of the venue,(i) you hereby irrevocably grant the venue owner ( Snappers at Fort Myers), and its parent(s), affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, successors, and assigns (collectively, “Owner”) the right to photograph, record, film and otherwise capture your image, voice, and likeness (collectively, “Footage”) and to own, license, assign and/or use the Footage (and/or any portion thereof) in perpetuity, throughout the world in any and all media including, without limitation, in connection with any productions, programming, advertising and promotion, subject in all respects in Owner’s sole discretion.