Andy Forrester has been performing comedy since 1999 and his brand of off the wall humor has made him a club favorite all across the country. His high energy and animated routines have landed him spots opening for such headliners as Marc Maron, Tom Segura, Leanne Morgan, Louie Anderson and Gilbert Gottfried.
His likeable, self-deprecating, fun and easy going style is friendly to everyone as he walks you through the mind and life of the man many call BiG"A". Family, movies, a love of a food, traveling, and living with his two little girls are a treat for everyone to hear about the funny life of this family man.
Andy's comedy career seems to have been a lifetime in the making, but officially started in 1999 when he joined the local Improv Comedy troupe in Raleigh, NC, Comedy Sportz. From there he began honing his ability to make people laugh without a script, or a clue, eventually becoming one of the premier performers at the newly named Comedy Worx.
In 2005 Andy performed at his first Open Mic at the famous Goodnight's Comedy Club in Raleigh, NC, and from there things took off. In 2008 Andy won the title of Ultimate Comic at the Idiot Box in Greensboro, NC. April of 2013 he won the Louisville, KY satellite of the World Series of Comedy, and was part of the Laugh Your Asheville Off Festival that same year. In 2014 he was chosen to participate in the Laughing Skull Comedy Festival. He filmed his first TV spot as part of the PureFlix Comedy All-Stars program alongside Louie Anderson. In 2018 he filmed something special with legendary comedian Killer Beaz in Nashville, TN at Zanies as part of the brand new TheComedyBuzz.com. In April of 2019 he taped his Dry Bar Comedy Special "Most Of This Is Baby Fat" in Provo, UT, which was released in August of that same year to much fanfare. He was also recently feature on the new show on the 'Circle' network "Stand Up Nashville – Live From Zanies!" hosted by Henry Cho.
Andy is a husband and father of two daughters that will be the death of him. He also happens to be an accomplished artist with a BFA in Graphic Design, so when he's not traveling or performing or being a stay at home dad, he's drawing pretty pictures.
- Gratuity may or may not be included and will be added to your bill at Managements discreation.
- Two Item Minimum per person!
- Rated R, 18+
- Door Opens for Dinner One hour before the scheduled showtime.
- Please list in the "Customer Notes" section any need for accessible
- All prices, performers, and showtimes are subject to change.
- Shows contain Adult Humor and If you are easily offended this may not be for you.
- By purchasing tickets to this event, you are authorizing this charge and agreeing to our terms and conditions herein.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL unless the event is canceled by the artist or venue.
- No refunds, transfers, or exchanges. Ticket resales are not permitted.
- Tickets prices and fees are “market-priced” and may fluctuate.
- Mandatory two-item minimum purchase per person in the showroom.
- No photography, videography, filming, or recording during the show.
- Valid photo ID and credit card used for purchase are required to pick up tickets.
- No smoking and no vaping.
- We reserve the right to deny/refuse entry to or remove parties who have been deemed a distraction to other guests.
- We reserve the right to search personal items and may not allow personal items into the venue.
- The venue and Owner’s Representatives are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged property.
- Upon entry of the venue,(i) you hereby irrevocably grant the venue owner ( Snappers at Fort Myers), and its parent(s), affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, successors, and assigns (collectively, “Owner”) the right to photograph, record, film and otherwise capture your image, voice, and likeness (collectively, “Footage”) and to own, license, assign and/or use the Footage (and/or any portion thereof) in perpetuity, throughout the world in any and all media including, without limitation, in connection with any productions, programming, advertising and promotion, subject in all respects in Owner’s sole discretion.