New York based comedian Davin has been entertaining audiences throughout the world for several years. His likeable, yet confident, style leaves audiences wanting more of his unique perspective on current events, social issues, every day life and more. “He is not your stereotypical mild-mannered Jewish comic. He is bold, full of confidence, and in complete control of the audience and the stage,” raved one prominent New York comedy club manager. He is always in tune with whatever is going on in the room and often deviates from the “script” and engages in off the cuff, unscripted comedy which makes every show a unique experience. Davin has experienced many things that his audiences have and a few that nobody should ever experience. Either way, his enthusiasm and love of the craft will leave everybody sharing in his life.
Davin’s versatility enables him to perform in a vast variety of venues. He routinely works in destination resorts, private parties, major clubs, colleges, and corporate events. It is the constant work in the kaleidoscope of venues that makes him the chameleon of comedy. You may have seen him performing at New York Comedy Club, NY; Ha Comedy Club, NY; Funny Business Comedy Clubs, various; Comedy Zone, various; Catch a Rising Star, various; Many universities & colleges including Montclair State University, NJ; Cornell University, NY; Johnson & Wales University, RI; A few prestigious festivals including New York Underground Comedy Festival, and the Toyota Comedy Festival. Davin was featured on Comedy Central’s “Fresh Faces of Comedy” in 2003. He headlined a tour on Liberty Travel’s Cruise Line, “The Regal Empress.” Davin also excels in live radio. He hosts his own weekly radio show which has been carried by WTBQ in NY and is currently working with Anthony Cumia of Opie & Anthony who is a regular contributor to Davin’s Den when the show is recorded in Anthony’s studio, the Compound. Davin was also featured on New York’s number one drive time radio show, WFAN’s Mike’d Up “The Mike Francesa Show.” He has also been featured on News 12 NJ & Channel 10 News in NJ & the YES Network. Davin has also gone to Iraq, Japan, Korea, & Kuwait to perform for our troops. In addition, Davin has worked with such nationally recognized talents as Jimmy “JJ” Walker, Judy Tenuta, John DiResta, Pam Stone, Aries Spears, & The Shirelles.
When Davin was asked why he abandoned a promising career in the profession of law to pursue comedy fulltime he remarked, “I’d rather make people laugh than cry.” This former Romper Room star did not peak at age 4. He is a rising star. If you are looking for something completely captivating, Davin is your man.
- Gratuity is not included and will be added to your bill.
- Two Item Minimum per person!
- Rated R, 18+
- Door Opens for Dinner One hour before the scheduled showtime.
- Please list in the "Customer Notes" section any need for accessible
- All prices, performers, and showtimes are subject to change.
- Shows contain Adult Humor and If you are easily offended this may not be for you.
- By purchasing tickets to this event, you are authorizing this charge and agreeing to our terms and conditions herein.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL unless the event is canceled by the artist or venue.
- No refunds, transfers, or exchanges. Ticket resales are not permitted.
- Tickets prices and fees are “market-priced” and may fluctuate.
- Mandatory two-item minimum purchase per person in the showroom.
- No photography, videography, filming, or recording during the show.
- Valid photo ID and credit card used for purchase are required to pick up tickets.
- No smoking and no vaping.
- We reserve the right to deny/refuse entry to or remove parties who have been deemed a distraction to other guests.
- We reserve the right to search personal items and may not allow personal items into the venue.
- The venue and Owner’s Representatives are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged property.
- Upon entry of the venue,(i) you hereby irrevocably grant the venue owner ( Snappers at Fort Myers), and its parent(s), affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, successors, and assigns (collectively, “Owner”) the right to photograph, record, film and otherwise capture your image, voice, and likeness (collectively, “Footage”) and to own, license, assign and/or use the Footage (and/or any portion thereof) in perpetuity, throughout the world in any and all media including, without limitation, in connection with any productions, programming, advertising and promotion, subject in all respects in Owner’s sole discretion.