"With his towering frame, faintly sinister good looks, and a mild case of Asperger syndrome, Matt McClowry does not easily fit the stereotypical image of a stand-up comic. But after a few moments of watching him on stage, it’s clear he’s a natural; with a laconic yet still faintly annoyed delivery underscoring sharply observed gripes about a host of modern absurdities. Originally from Detroit where he was voted “Best Local Comic” by the Metro Times, Matt now making his home in New York City, and has been receiving national exposure, touring coast to coast as well as posting appearances at many prestigious comedy festivals, like the Oddball Comedy & Curiosity Festival with Dave Chappelle, and racking up contest victories at the Laughing Skull Comedy Festival in Atlanta as well the World Series of Comedy in Las Vegas, and The San Francisco Comedy Competition. He has appeared on the AXS TV series “Gotham Comedy Live”, was a member of primary cast of the FOX series "Laughs", and his album, “Uncomfortable” can be heard on Pandora, Spotify, and SiriusXM. "
- Gratuity is not included and will be added to your bill.
- Two Item Minimum per person!
- Rated R, 18+
- Door Opens for Dinner One hour before the scheduled showtime.
- Please list in the "Customer Notes" section any need for accessible
- All prices, performers, and showtimes are subject to change.
- Shows contain Adult Humor and If you are easily offended this may not be for you.
- By purchasing tickets to this event, you are authorizing this charge and agreeing to our terms and conditions herein.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL unless the event is canceled by the artist or venue.
- No refunds, transfers, or exchanges. Ticket resales are not permitted.
- Tickets prices and fees are “market-priced” and may fluctuate.
- Mandatory two-item minimum purchase per person in the showroom.
- No photography, videography, filming, or recording during the show.
- Valid photo ID and credit card used for purchase are required to pick up tickets.
- No smoking and no vaping.
- We reserve the right to deny/refuse entry to or remove parties who have been deemed a distraction to other guests.
- We reserve the right to search personal items and may not allow personal items into the venue.
- The venue and Owner’s Representatives are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged property.
- Upon entry of the venue,(i) you hereby irrevocably grant the venue owner ( Snappers at Fort Myers), and its parent(s), affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, successors, and assigns (collectively, “Owner”) the right to photograph, record, film and otherwise capture your image, voice, and likeness (collectively, “Footage”) and to own, license, assign and/or use the Footage (and/or any portion thereof) in perpetuity, throughout the world in any and all media including, without limitation, in connection with any productions, programming, advertising and promotion, subject in all respects in Owner’s sole discretion.