WRY, WITTY, CUNNING, AND CRASS - Detroit native Mike Stanley is all of these things, but none (when put on paper) quite manage to serve the justice dealt by Stanley onstage. Yeah, he's pretty hilarious, but more than just coarse anecdotes about life and sex, there's an enviable amount of heart and warmth behind Stanley's humor.
Given his penchant toward brutal honesty, spiced up with a healthy dose of insatiable wit, it's not difficult to see why Stanley was named “Best Chicago Stand-up Comedian” in a Peoples Choice poll done by the Chicago Reader and “Best Detroit Comedian” by HOUR Magazine. Mike has appeared in The Just For Laughs Comedy Festival, The Adam Carolla Show and Funny or Die's Odd Ball Comedy Fest. Mike has had the pleasure of performing with many great comedians including Jerry Seinfeld, Robin Williams, Al Madrigal, Jim Gaffigan, Bill Burr, Dave Attell, Doug Stanhope, Larry Miller, Andy Kindler, Artie Lange, Christopher Titus, and many more.
Originally hailing from Motown, and after spending a decade honing his craft in the windy city of Chicago, Mike tours constantly, both domestically and internationally. Don't miss out on an incredible opportunity to catch the man in action - this high level of killer stand-up is too remarkable to sit out.
- Gratuity is not included and will be added to your bill.
- Two Item Minimum per person!
- Rated R, 18+
- Door Opens for Dinner One hour before the scheduled showtime.
- Please list in the "Customer Notes" section any need for accessible
- All prices, performers, and showtimes are subject to change.
- Shows contain Adult Humor and If you are easily offended this may not be for you.
- By purchasing tickets to this event, you are authorizing this charge and agreeing to our terms and conditions herein.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL unless the event is canceled by the artist or venue.
- No refunds, transfers, or exchanges. Ticket resales are not permitted.
- Tickets prices and fees are “market-priced” and may fluctuate.
- Mandatory two-item minimum purchase per person in the showroom.
- No photography, videography, filming, or recording during the show.
- Valid photo ID and credit card used for purchase are required to pick up tickets.
- No smoking and no vaping.
- We reserve the right to deny/refuse entry to or remove parties who have been deemed a distraction to other guests.
- We reserve the right to search personal items and may not allow personal items into the venue.
- The venue and Owner’s Representatives are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged property.
- Upon entry of the venue,(i) you hereby irrevocably grant the venue owner ( Snappers at Fort Myers), and its parent(s), affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, successors, and assigns (collectively, “Owner”) the right to photograph, record, film and otherwise capture your image, voice, and likeness (collectively, “Footage”) and to own, license, assign and/or use the Footage (and/or any portion thereof) in perpetuity, throughout the world in any and all media including, without limitation, in connection with any productions, programming, advertising and promotion, subject in all respects in Owner’s sole discretion.