The History of the Comedy Barbarian.. In 1987 At the age of nineteen, Mike McCarthy first took the stage at Boston’s legendary Comedy Connection. Within a year he had won the WBRU Funniest man in Rhode Island contest and shortly thereafter was chosen to appear on the Showtime Comedy Club network. Touring up and down the east coast from Montreal to the Bahamas, Michael worked on honing his craft to razor sharp perfection. His explosive brand of humor and frenetic pace quickly earned him a reputation as a crowd slayer, and the colorful alias he still carries today The Comedy Barbarian. On stage Mike pushes the envelope every night with material that covers weird sex, to drug and alcohol abuse. His raucous no holds barred act never fails to get the crowd fired up. With over twenty five years of experience under his belt, and now at the height of his comedic powers, Michael hits the stage like a titan and does not relent until the entire audience is under his spell laughing at things they never thought they would. Some comics make you laugh, Mike McCarthy will make you laugh till you cry. Don’t miss this high energy, balls to the walls comedy experience..... JUST REMEMBER TO FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS!!!!!!!
- Gratuity may or may not be included and will be added to your bill at Managements discreation.
- Two Item Minimum per person!
- Rated R, 18+
- Door Opens for Dinner One hour before the scheduled showtime.
- Please list in the "Customer Notes" section any need for accessible
- All prices, performers, and showtimes are subject to change.
- Shows contain Adult Humor and If you are easily offended this may not be for you.
- By purchasing tickets to this event, you are authorizing this charge and agreeing to our terms and conditions herein.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL unless the event is canceled by the artist or venue.
- No refunds, transfers, or exchanges. Ticket resales are not permitted.
- Tickets prices and fees are “market-priced” and may fluctuate.
- Mandatory two-item minimum purchase per person in the showroom.
- No photography, videography, filming, or recording during the show.
- Valid photo ID and credit card used for purchase are required to pick up tickets.
- No smoking and no vaping.
- We reserve the right to deny/refuse entry to or remove parties who have been deemed a distraction to other guests.
- We reserve the right to search personal items and may not allow personal items into the venue.
- The venue and Owner’s Representatives are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged property.
- Upon entry of the venue,(i) you hereby irrevocably grant the venue owner ( Snappers at Fort Myers), and its parent(s), affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, successors, and assigns (collectively, “Owner”) the right to photograph, record, film and otherwise capture your image, voice, and likeness (collectively, “Footage”) and to own, license, assign and/or use the Footage (and/or any portion thereof) in perpetuity, throughout the world in any and all media including, without limitation, in connection with any productions, programming, advertising and promotion, subject in all respects in Owner’s sole discretion.